Monday 13 May 2013

not JUST JEWELLERY!

I started CAD with jewellery designing as my motive but with the power of 3D printing, I can make anything I want! Right!

So DRUM ROLLS PLEASE................

These are Tea light candle shades 3d printed in nylon ( only use with led flameless tea light candle).
 
When I think of a pattern/design, I ask myself that why am I limited to only jewellery!!! I see patterns on walls wherever I go and thought how can I add movement to them. Seems am obsessed with movement!!!! .................Not really!  My search is creating amazing patterns (inspired from my surroundings) and experimenting with different forms of movement and create an interplay of patterns. So playing with the FLICKERING movement of a candle, I am now making tea-light candle shades. STAY TUNED...........MORE TO COME!

2 comments:

  1. they are beautiful. I can imagine myself having dinner with these candle lights in some restaurant.. beautiful!

    ReplyDelete